[jboss-user] [jBPM] - New version of process with modification in java class : the change is not taken into account

Maciej Swiderski do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 22 12:44:39 EDT 2010

Maciej Swiderski [http://community.jboss.org/people/swiderski.maciej] replied to the discussion

"New version of process with modification in java class : the change is not taken into account"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/533331#533331

Hi Valery,

I did try your case and everything works as expected. My test environment is different though.
I use Tomcat 6 with Hsqldb and as I mentioned before I do deploy directly to data base without container and the execute processes using BPM console.

If you import examples from jBPM distribution to your eclipse, you will find example build.xml that deploys everything directly into db and the you can us it on already running process engine.

If you like I can post complete eclipse project with deployment setup (for hsqldb but it is just a matter of changing hibernate connection settings).

Cheers,
Maciej