[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache] - Custom column in jbosscache table and Custom Loading from pe

Nicolas Gillet do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 23 06:36:59 EDT 2010

Nicolas Gillet [http://community.jboss.org/people/Ghurdyl] replied to the discussion

"Custom column in jbosscache table and Custom Loading from pe"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/533443#533443

Hello,

I am new in JBoss Cache world and I am looking for a way to write my own jdbcCacheLoader.

Jorge's previous message gave me some hint but it is still blurry to me.
Is there any tutorial or example of such customized cache loader?

I especially have trouble to see how my jdbcCacheLoader will use my jdbcCacheLoaderConfig and how this jdbcCacheLoaderConfig il initialized and also if I will have to hard-code additionnal columns or if the mapping can be automatic through the configuration file.

I need to store geo-referenced images. Right now the whole object (image binary and infos) is stored as a blob but I would like to separate the different fields (coordinates, creation date and so one).

Thanks for any input.

Nicolas
Gillet

P.S. sorry to unbury old topics

Start a new discussion in JBoss Cache at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2052]