[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Why Seam-gen does not generate entities - PostgreSql, anyone uses Seam?

Maynard Witten do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 23 16:37:25 EDT 2010

Maynard Witten [http://community.jboss.org/people/maynard] created the discussion

"Why Seam-gen does not generate entities - PostgreSql, anyone uses Seam?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/533584#533584

I am using PostgreSql - connection can be established etc. - but when I am trying to generate entities and related CRUD web pages (I have tried both options - seam-gen commanline and Eclipse plugin) - I am getting working application but without any entities and related pages - as if there are not any tables in my schema. I am making connection to schema where I have 4 tables with different relationships. Where can I find any logs why it is so? There is no reported errors during the process. What should I do?

BTW - I could not have find how to post in Seam forum - it seems to be closed. So - a bit offtopic - anyone uses Seam? I am reading Seam in Action by Manning now and I think that Seam+EJB+JSF should be excellent combination, but I am afraid of low activity around Seam here. Maybe book is excellent and no the... I hope not.

Thanks in advance!

Start a new discussion in EJB 3.0 at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2029]