[jboss-user] [jBPM] - working with executions

Maciej Swiderski do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 24 10:54:48 EDT 2010

Maciej Swiderski [http://community.jboss.org/people/swiderski.maciej] replied to the discussion

"working with executions"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/533741#533741

I was expecting that you will respond like this  ;)  I was about to put a comment that it my post was more related to regular jpdl than BPMN...but pressed the button too early.

ok, perhaps the problem is that you reference old process instance?! signalExecution... method return processInstance object try your last assertion on that instead.

Cheers,
Maciej