[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Forms layers not show (no localhost)

Calidad Gestion do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 24 13:17:02 EDT 2010

Calidad Gestion [http://community.jboss.org/people/cgc] created the discussion

"Forms layers not show (no localhost)"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/533792#533792

Hi boys!

I'm testing with jBPM 4.3 and the jbpm-console 1.3.

I install a tomcat with HSQLDB in localhost.When my parther intro to my machine from his PC (Firefox or IE replacing localhost with my IP) he don't view the Layers with Forms (flt).

Any suggestions??  I supose that some file has a localhost reference, but I don't know witch want.

Thanks!

See you!