[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - jms over port 80

Kobi Ianko do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Mar 28 07:00:31 EDT 2010

Kobi Ianko [http://community.jboss.org/people/kobiianko] replied to the discussion

"jms over port 80"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/534312#534312

Hi  a s,
I'm currntly working on JBoss 4.0.5, and would like the whole client-server communication to work on port 80,
I have understand from your post that you were able to do so on JBoss 4.x.
Could you post a step by step quick to do list, to make it work.

I'll appreciate it very much if you'll reply.

My main problem is getting the JMS to work on port 80.

10x,
Kobi

Start a new discussion in JBoss Messaging at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2042]