[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Performance issues with 4.3

Christian Moser do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 29 04:11:35 EDT 2010

Christian Moser [http://community.jboss.org/people/Krossi] created the discussion

"Performance issues with 4.3"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/534379#534379

Hi!

I'm comparing 3.2.6 and 4.x (currently 4.3).
I have just installed both versions with standard settings and tried to run an equal process.
My problem is that my simple performance measurements showed a bad result for version 4.3.
The new jBPM took longer than expected. It needed 2 times longer than the old version (~80 ms per execution vs. ~25 ms).
I don't know what I did wrong (probably the configuration is bad).

Can someone take a look?

Thanks for your reply