[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Reuse of process definition parts

Christian Moser do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 30 09:54:46 EDT 2010

Christian Moser [http://community.jboss.org/people/Krossi] created the discussion

"Reuse of process definition parts"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/534654#534654

Hi!

Our current system: jBPM 3.2.6

Situation:
We apply a template mechanism to reuse specific parts of process definitions in other process definitions.
Therefore we added the functions to JpdlParser and JpdlXmlParser to combine the original process definitions with our templates.
We chose this approach, as sub processes would not permit using events in parent processes.

Request:
We want to use jBPM4 with the techniques described above, without adapting jBPM self.

Is there a solution we have missed?

Thanks