[jboss-user] [JBoss Microcontainer Development] - setRequiredStage should also setRequiredState

Ales Justin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 31 07:46:24 EDT 2010

Ales Justin [http://community.jboss.org/people/alesj] replied to the discussion

"setRequiredStage should also setRequiredState"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/534881#534881

> This patch in OSGi shows that there is something wrong with AbstractDeploymentContext.setRequiredStage().
> You shouldn't have to explicitly do the ControllerContext.setRequiredState(), that is an implementation detail.
I think this is how it already was, but you changed it at some point. ;-)
*  http://fisheye.jboss.org/browse/JBossAS/projects/jboss-deployers/trunk/deployers-structure-spi/src/main/java/org/jboss/deployers/structure/spi/helpers/AbstractDeploymentContext.java?r1=85312&r2=89967 http://fisheye.jboss.org/browse/JBossAS/projects/jboss-deployers/trunk/deployers-structure-spi/src/main/java/org/jboss/deployers/structure/spi/helpers/AbstractDeploymentContext.java?r1=85312&r2=89967

So, I guess we need to change both things?

Start a new discussion in JBoss Microcontainer Development at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2115]