[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - How do I know which plugins to upgrade?

Arbi Sookazian do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 31 13:14:50 EDT 2010

Arbi Sookazian [http://community.jboss.org/people/asookazian] created the discussion

"How do I know which plugins to upgrade?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/534986#534986

I'm trying to upgrade from JBT 3.1.0.-M4 to the latest.  The problem is that JBT consists of many plugins.  It would be easier if all the names started with "JBoss Tools", for example, Hibernate Tools is part of JBT but that may not be obvious.  So I selected anything that I think may be related to JBT.  But I'm keeping my existing version of m2e due to this bug in 0.10.0:  https://issues.sonatype.org/browse/MNGECLIPSE-2155 https://issues.sonatype.org/browse/MNGECLIPSE-2155

It would be nice to be able to revert updates (I just figured that one out: Eclipse Installation details --> select previous configuration --> click revert button)  Cool.

JBT plugins are now all 3.1.0.GA!

 http://community.jboss.org/servlet/JiveServlet/showImage/2459/available_updates.GIF  http://community.jboss.org/servlet/JiveServlet/downloadImage/2459/450-486/available_updates.GIF