[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - I am looking for jboss6 samples and jboss5 web services related samples.

legolas woodland do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 31 19:02:45 EDT 2010

legolas woodland [http://community.jboss.org/people/legolas.w%40gmail.com] created the discussion

"I am looking for jboss6 samples and jboss5 web services related samples."

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/535032#535032

Hi

I am looking for a sample application like petshop developed specifically for java ee 6 and jboss application server, is there something like that?

also, i am looking for an end to end sample application featuring web services and web services security on jboss application.

if you know any, please let me have a link.

thanks.