[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - NPE in StateslessContainer at line 396

Nagin Kothari do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 3 05:02:01 EDT 2010

Nagin Kothari [http://community.jboss.org/people/nagin.kothari] replied to the discussion

"NPE in StateslessContainer at line 396"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/540699#540699

authentiacteUser is mtheod of Statless Session bean  UserService.

here is excerpt from my code

@Remote
**public
**
*
 *interface* UserService{

User authenticateUser ()
*throws* ApplicationException;
}

@Stateless

**public
**
*
 *class* UserServiceBean *implements* UserService {

**public
**
** User authenticateUser() *throws* ApplicationException {
     System.
+out+.println(" in UserServiceBean: authenticateUser");

}

I am calling this method from servlet client as follows :

UserService service = (UserService) BeanLocator.+getBean+(

"UserServiceBean/remote");

getBean  method in Beanlocater class looks into JNDI and provides the proxy for stateless bean UserServiceBean.

This code works fine in jboss 4.3.2, but not in jbosss 6.0M2

looking into source code of StatlessContainer at line 396

MethodInfo info = advisor.getMethodInfo(methodHash);
         Method unadvisedMethod = info.getMethod();
looks loke info is null, but why? I am not able to understand.

*

*

Start a new discussion in EJB 3.0 at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2029]