[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - NPE in StateslessContainer at line 396

Nagin Kothari do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 3 06:04:30 EDT 2010

Nagin Kothari [http://community.jboss.org/people/nagin.kothari] replied to the discussion

"NPE in StateslessContainer at line 396"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/540714#540714

The authenticateUser bean method is indeed available in Stateless bean UserServiceBaen. (same code is working fine in jboss 4.3.2).This method is been called from Servlet which is running another Servletcontainer(and not the jboss's tomcat).The earlier exception stack trace provided by me is complete one that I get on client.

Start a new discussion in EJB 3.0 at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2029]