[jboss-user] [jBPM Development] - Insert user information for process instance

Michael Wohlfart do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 4 13:17:47 EDT 2010

Michael Wohlfart [http://community.jboss.org/people/mwohlf] replied to the discussion

"Insert user information for process instance"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/541141#541141

Hi HuiSheng,
> [...]  The most easiest way to store the start of a process is extending the JBPM4_EXECUTION, we could add a starter column, or something like this.
> [...]
I read the related forum posts and the JIRA about this, maybe i still miss the point here, but extending the JBPM4_EXECUTION table for this seems wrong to me. A much better approach imho would be to keep that information in a swimlane like it is done in JBPM3 ( see:  http://docs.jboss.org/jbpm/v3/userguide/taskmanagement.html http://docs.jboss.org/jbpm/v3/userguide/taskmanagement.html section 11.7)

...and thanks for your great work on jBPM4

Start a new discussion in jBPM Development at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2035]