[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - NPE in StateslessContainer at line 396

jaikiran pai do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 5 11:00:46 EDT 2010

jaikiran pai [http://community.jboss.org/people/jaikiran] replied to the discussion

"NPE in StateslessContainer at line 396"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/541360#541360

Post your -aop.xml configs where you have added your custom interceptor.

By the way, I would recommend that it's better to not rely on JBoss internal classes.

> Intention to use AOP interceptor was not to get to caller principal.It is written for getting context data  passed by client which are generic and not specific to bean method call(e.g  Locale)
Can't it be done through javax.interceptor.* interceptors?

Start a new discussion in EJB 3.0 at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2029]