[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - How to disable Automatic Redirection to Last Accessed Link

Mohit Agrawal do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 6 12:59:10 EDT 2010

Mohit Agrawal [http://community.jboss.org/people/mohit.agar] created the discussion

"How to disable Automatic Redirection to Last Accessed Link"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/541654#541654

Hi

I need to find out how I can disable automatic redirection to the last accessed resource after relogin on session timeout?

I am using jboss-portal-2.6.4.

If the user clicks on a link when session has timed out on the server, he is redirected to the Login Page correctly, but after login he's redirected to the url he was trying to access and not the default home page.

I understand that this must be a feature but I need to disable it. Will appreciate any help.

Thanx
Mohit

Start a new discussion in JBoss Portal at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2011]