[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - error while publishing to jUDDI

Jesús Sidharta Quintana Estrada do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 7 11:29:18 EDT 2010

Jesús Sidharta Quintana Estrada [http://community.jboss.org/people/SidhartaQuintana] created the discussion

"error while publishing to jUDDI"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/541825#541825

Hello Everyone,

What I'm trying to do is publish a  service to de jUDDI embedded in JBoss, at first when I insert the  Inquiry URL ( http://localhost:8080/juddi/inquiry http://localhost:8080/juddi/inquiry) I got a message  “IWAB0139I The registry named jUDDI located at   http://localhost:8080/juddi/inquiry http://localhost:8080/juddi/inquiry was opened successfully.” but when I  tried to publish a service I got the following message “IWAB0256E  Provide a valid business.”

I've looking throw the  internet but got no clue.

This is how I publish it.

 http://community.jboss.org/servlet/JiveServlet/showImage/2937/publish.jpg  http://community.jboss.org/servlet/JiveServlet/downloadImage/2937/450-216/publish.jpg

Thank you guys in advance.

[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]