[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - Import XSD into a WSDL

ankit singhal do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 10 19:29:53 EDT 2010

ankit singhal [http://community.jboss.org/people/ankit.singhal] created the discussion

"Import XSD into a WSDL"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/542147#542147

Hi...I am using the top down approach to create a webservice. So, I define my WSDL file and in that WSDL file I import an XSD which contains the schema definitions of my complex types which are the input and output to and from my service respectively.
After my WSDL is created, I use it in eclipse IDE to generate my java stubs. I then fill in my service_impl class for the service implementation.
Now, when I deploy this service, the WSDL which is generated at runtime, embeds my XSD file into the generated WSDL.
Is there any way in which I can have it refer to it from a location rather than it getting embedded into the WSDL?
Thanks !!

[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]