[jboss-user] [JNDI and Naming] - EJB 3.1 Global JNDI names

Matthias Paul Scholz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 11 10:49:17 EDT 2010

Matthias Paul Scholz [http://community.jboss.org/people/mpscholz] replied to the discussion

"EJB 3.1 Global JNDI names"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/542339#542339

The 3.1 spec defines portable global JNDI names, by which remote session beans are exposed to remote clients, following this syntax:

+java:global[/<app-name>]/<module-name>/<bean-name>[!<fully-qualified-interface-name>]+

As far as I can see (please correct me if Iam wrong), the JBoss 6 M3 EJB container does not expose these names yet, but still the +<bean-name>/remote+ ones only.  :(

Start a new discussion in JNDI and Naming at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2083]