[jboss-user] [jBPM Development] - discuss about how to finish el refactor job

Maciej Swiderski do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 12 01:40:12 EDT 2010

Maciej Swiderski [http://community.jboss.org/people/swiderski.maciej] replied to the discussion

"discuss about how to finish el refactor job"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/542461#542461

Hi,

as we discussed before, we should focus mainly on bug fixes in first place. Once we are done with them (scheduled for 4.4) we could try to provide new features. Unless there is really high demand for particular feature requests or tasks. Or we already have a patch or ready solution to implement.

BTW, great description.

Cheers,
Maciej

Start a new discussion in jBPM Development at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2035]