[jboss-user] [jBPM Development] - JBPM-2856 delete sub process instance after it ends

Maciej Swiderski do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 14 06:57:50 EDT 2010

Maciej Swiderski [http://community.jboss.org/people/swiderski.maciej] replied to the discussion

"JBPM-2856 delete sub process instance after it ends"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/543065#543065

Hi,

I just took a look at your patch and I am not completely sure we should solve it like this.

In general deleteProcessInstance method of DBSession should take care of deleting remaining subprocess instances. But the problem is in SubProcessActivity that within signal methods is resetting subProcessInstance field.
Simple comment that line will make execution being properly removed.

What do you think about it?

Cheers,
Maciej

Start a new discussion in jBPM Development at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2035]