[jboss-user] [JBoss Microcontainer] - ClassLoading delegation

rafael liu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat May 15 16:22:36 EDT 2010

rafael liu [http://community.jboss.org/people/rafaelliu] replied to the discussion

"ClassLoading delegation"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/543250#543250

Precisely. That's what I want. But I can't change the App1 (neither App2 or App3).. That's why I was setting ContextClassLoader: I know they use it for class loading. I do something like this:

Thread.currentThread().setContextClassLoader(delegatorClassloader);
RequestDispatcher dispatcher = appServletCtx.getRequestDispatcher(path);
dispatcher.forward(request, response);

It's pretty much the approach you suggested, but done dynamically. I was thinking about writing my own classloader, any idea how it cann be done with MC? Certainly it would be much prettier..

Thanks

Start a new discussion in JBoss Microcontainer at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2114]