[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache] - cache replication issues on centos

Rishabh Chandra do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun May 16 19:51:32 EDT 2010

Rishabh Chandra [http://community.jboss.org/people/rishabh] created the discussion

"cache replication issues on centos"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/543303#543303

Hi all,
I am having issues in cache replication on centos using jboss tree cache 3.2.1GA.
I have set the multicast port as 45588 and bind_addr as 45587. The broadcast is done to 228.10.10.10.
I have added fire wall rules to let UDP and TCP happen on both the ports still i am having issues replicating.
Is there any way the cache can be using any other ports than the 2 mentioned above ?
Thanks.

Start a new discussion in JBoss Cache at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2052]