[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache] - jboss cache 3.2.1 + axis2 + websphere 6.1

Svetoslav aaaa do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 19 00:30:55 EDT 2010

Svetoslav aaaa [http://community.jboss.org/people/svkap] created the discussion

"jboss cache 3.2.1 + axis2 + websphere 6.1"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/543723#543723

Hi.

We have an application which is using jboss cache 3.2.1 and axis2. We are deploying it on websphere but it is not working properly. For development we are using tomcat and it is running fine on it. We have another application using the same version of the cache deployed on websphere and it is working fine. Considering these facts I am starting to think that there is some library conflict between this version of the cache, axis and websphere (we were using jboss cache 1.4 for this app before and it was working but we needed to update).. Here is the exception:

> 0000002a AxisServlet   E org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet doPost arguments are not type compatible (class: org/jboss/cache/config/Configuration method: setCacheLoaderConfig(Lorg/jboss/cache/config/CacheLoaderConfig;)V) at pc: 12
>                                  java.lang.VerifyError: arguments are not type compatible (class: org/jboss/cache/config/Configuration method: setCacheLoaderConfig(Lorg/jboss/cache/config/CacheLoaderConfig;)V) at pc: 12
>  at java.lang.J9VMInternals.verifyImpl(Native Method)
>  at java.lang.J9VMInternals.verify(J9VMInternals.java:68)
>  at java.lang.J9VMInternals.initialize(J9VMInternals.java:129)
>  at org.jboss.cache.config.parsing.XmlConfigurationParser.<init>(XmlConfigurationParser.java:66)
>  at org.jboss.cache.DefaultCacheFactory.createCache(DefaultCacheFactory.java:81)
>  at org.jboss.cache.pojo.impl.PojoCacheImpl.<init>(PojoCacheImpl.java:58)
>  at org.jboss.cache.pojo.PojoCacheFactory.createCache(PojoCacheFactory.java:29)

I would appreciate any help. Thank you!

Start a new discussion in JBoss Cache at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2052]