[jboss-user] [jBPM Development] - JBPM-2537

HuiSheng Xu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 20 01:53:37 EDT 2010

HuiSheng Xu [http://community.jboss.org/people/rebody] replied to the discussion

"JBPM-2537"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/543962#543962

Hi Alejandro,

Happy to see this issue finally was resolved.  And we didn't use additional interface in the the jbpm-api.

I must say that I don't like ExternalActivityBehaviour interface, it should be design to handle much more scenarioes, not just for the signal.  Since Tom and Joram just recently release their new BPMN engine - activiti.  I am very interesting in the EventActivityBehaviour in the current distribution of Activiti-5.0-alpha1.  It is worth to refer.

Start a new discussion in jBPM Development at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2035]