[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Can I simulate JMS_JBOSS_DO_NOT_DELIVER_BEFORE?

Richard Kennard do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 20 03:36:34 EDT 2010

Richard Kennard [http://community.jboss.org/people/kennardconsulting] replied to the discussion

"Can I simulate JMS_JBOSS_DO_NOT_DELIVER_BEFORE?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/543971#543971

To those that come this way after me...

I solved this problem by sending a message with JMS_JBOSS_SCHEDULED_DELIVERY as usual, then having a little bit of code at the top of my MDB that does...

*if ( message.getObjectProperty( "JMS_JBOSS_SCHEDULED_DELIVERY" ) != *null )** **     JmsUtils.+requeue+( message );

**
...where 'requeue' puts the message back to the end of the queue, omitting the JMS_JBOSS_SCHEDULED_DELIVERY property.

In effect, doing a 'delayed send to end of queue'.

Richard.**

**

Start a new discussion in JBoss Messaging at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2042]