[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - META-INF/application.xml is not deployed to exploded ear

Sebastian Ehlerding do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 20 08:55:36 EDT 2010

Sebastian Ehlerding [http://community.jboss.org/people/sehlerding] replied to the discussion

"META-INF/application.xml is not deployed to exploded ear"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/544035#544035

Yes, there is one and it is not included. There is one special thing. I migrated the projects from MyEclipe to Eclipse Enterprise Edition. So I edited some metadata. One change is the structure in the Enterprise Application Project, but the application.xml is there. I thought it could be reasoned by the migration but it is not deployed even if I create a new Enterprise Application Project.

In the screenshot you can see the structure of my Enterprise Application Project.