[jboss-user] [JBoss Microcontainer Development POJO Server] - Implementing a non-flat deployment for Weld Integration

Flavia Rainone do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 20 13:33:25 EDT 2010

Flavia Rainone [http://community.jboss.org/people/flavia.rainone%40jboss.com] replied to the discussion

"Implementing a non-flat deployment for Weld Integration"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/544092#544092

> Pete Muir wrote:
>
> > Flavia Rainone wrote:
> > - what do I do if loadBeanDeploymentArchive fails to find any archive containing the class, should it return null? I'm assuming yes, but I would like to have an ok here, as the javadoc is not explicit about this
>  Throw an exception, as this shouldn't happen. (IAE I think). Can you file a WELDINT issue so we update tha javadoc.

The issue is created:  https://jira.jboss.org/browse/WELDINT-62 WELDINT-62

Start a new discussion in JBoss Microcontainer Development POJO Server at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2116]