[jboss-user] [jBPM Development] - JBPM-2414 and JBPM-2506

HuiSheng Xu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 21 04:11:58 EDT 2010

HuiSheng Xu [http://community.jboss.org/people/rebody] replied to the discussion

"JBPM-2414 and JBPM-2506"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/544157#544157

Hi Maciej,

JBPM-2506 is very good, I will very glad to see that we could incloude this issue in jBPM-4.4.

JBPM-2414 is useful, but as Ronald said that it is really difficult to understand and model.  So I want to wait for if somebody could give us other advice.  At least we need consider about how to configure the related joinActivity, because if somebody forget to set the multiplicity attribute, then the execution will wait forever.

Start a new discussion in jBPM Development at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2035]