[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Request for more information task

Anil Jaising do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 21 15:21:48 EDT 2010

Anil Jaising [http://community.jboss.org/people/eko] created the discussion

"Request for more information task"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/544264#544264

In my process, each task should provide  the ability to the user to  route to a single group to "request for more information" or work on  that task.
I can convert each task to be a sub-process instead and  in the sub-process add the "request for more information" task.

Is  there a more elegant solution to this problem?