[jboss-user] [jBPM Development] - JBPM-2414 and JBPM-2506

HuiSheng Xu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 21 22:01:26 EDT 2010

HuiSheng Xu [http://community.jboss.org/people/rebody] replied to the discussion

"JBPM-2414 and JBPM-2506"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/544300#544300

Hi Maciej,

I had a mistake again. The behaviour of BPEL WHILE is not equals the for-each.  The BPEL WHILE used a condition to decide when the process should keep looping or break. But the for-each is most like a dynamic parallel.  So your implementation may be the best solution.  And if we could use an expression to decide the multiplicity attribute of JoinActivity, that would be more convenient for other people to use this feature.

Start a new discussion in jBPM Development at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2035]