[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - HTTPS Endpoint Address

G Gnanaguru do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat May 22 13:33:28 EDT 2010

G Gnanaguru [http://community.jboss.org/people/creativegalaxy] replied to the discussion

"HTTPS Endpoint Address"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/544327#544327

In my case also, wsdl was auto generated. I have enabled the http over ssl by modified the protocol in wsdl file.

You have to change the protocol in wsdl file after its generated and before you up the jboss. (In my case, I have kept the wsdl file in jar file. What I was done is, I have updated the protocol and restarted the server… wow I done..  :)  )

[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]