[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache] - cache replication issues on centos

Alex Harvey do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun May 23 02:22:47 EDT 2010

Alex Harvey [http://community.jboss.org/people/alexharv074] replied to the discussion

"cache replication issues on centos"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/544350#544350

Hi All,

In case anyone follows this thread, we still have not found a solution and still find this puzzling. We continue to allow all TCP/UDP but feel there must be a better solution. Unmentioned in the original request is that we have a JCS cache running as well, although none of the random-looking ports seem to be connected with that application either. I'll update this thread in the event that I find a solution.

Best, Alex

Start a new discussion in JBoss Cache at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2052]