[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Installing JBoss Tools on Eclipse 3.6 RC

Rob Stryker do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 24 06:50:01 EDT 2010

Rob Stryker [http://community.jboss.org/people/rob.stryker%40jboss.com] replied to the discussion

"Installing JBoss Tools on Eclipse 3.6 RC"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/544466#544466

There are compilation errors when compiling against eclipse 3.6 and wtp 3.2, some in AS Tools and some elsewhere, and unfortunately these cannot be committed until the entire jbosstools codebase is ready to switch. But we plan to switch our trunk over relatively quickly after the 3.6 release...