[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Installing JBoss Tools on Eclipse 3.6 RC

Max Andersen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 24 08:30:23 EDT 2010

Max Andersen [http://community.jboss.org/people/max.andersen%40jboss.com] replied to the discussion

"Installing JBoss Tools on Eclipse 3.6 RC"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/544481#544481

Correction, we are switching over *now*, we just created a branch for this Eclipse Helios specific fixes (that is why you are seing "Helios" builds) and I hope we will have trunk moved to 3.6 end of this week (assuming Eclipse 3.6 haven't done massive changes in the internal API's we unfortunately still depend on that we can't fix relatively easy)

Still after we got the thing to *compile* then there are new features such as the now more flexibile linked folders and virtual resources which needs to be considered.

Getting feedback about what doesn't work/works on Helios would be great  ;)