[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - Site available before fully loaded

Craig Fry do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 24 11:15:26 EDT 2010

Craig Fry [http://community.jboss.org/people/cfry] created the discussion

"Site available before fully loaded"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/544523#544523

When I roll out a change and restart JBOSS the server is available before it is fully loaded.  If a user tries to get in before it's up it causes errors and major problems.  My only recourse so far is to restart the server very early in the morning or on a weekend.  I need to find a way I can restart the server and not worry about someone hitting it before it's fully loaded.  Any ideas?