[jboss-user] [jBPM] - jBPM 4.3 BPMN 2.0 problem

Marco Dohnke do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 25 07:36:05 EDT 2010

Marco Dohnke [http://community.jboss.org/people/mdohnke] replied to the discussion

"jBPM 4.3 BPMN 2.0 problem"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/544649#544649

Hi,

I'm very glad to here that the work towards BPMN 2.0 is going on  :)

Of course I will help to find out which points are neceessary if I can. Where exactly can I find the developer forum?
It will take some days/weeks until I know what is working and what is missing, so I can rate the issues etc.

Problems as a "user" (that means when a process can't be deployed or executed for example) still can be posted here?