[jboss-user] [jBPM] - JBPM 4.3 - org.jbpm.api.JbpmException: couldn't acquire block of ids

HuiSheng Xu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 25 23:30:38 EDT 2010

HuiSheng Xu [http://community.jboss.org/people/rebody] replied to the discussion

"JBPM 4.3 - org.jbpm.api.JbpmException: couldn't acquire block of ids"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/544766#544766

Hi guys.

Now I met this error in jta environment.  When I first use the processEngine and want to do some stuff on it.  The initial job and the continues jobs are in the same jta transaction.  the inital job won't flush to database, so other operations will fail with couldn't acquire block of ids.

If I let session.flush() after PropertyImpl.setNextDbid(session, 1);,  this problem could be solved.  Just thinking about whether it is the right way to do.