[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services Development] - JBWS-2210 : CXF Username Token JAAS integration

Sergey Beryozkin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 26 12:56:39 EDT 2010

Sergey Beryozkin [http://community.jboss.org/people/sergeyb] replied to the discussion

"JBWS-2210 : CXF Username Token JAAS integration"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/544920#544920

I gave it an initial try with trying to move the legacy JNDI code to PicketBox api, given that it is likely I'll need to work with PicketLink too (which sits on top of PocketBox as far as I understand), so the question is how to specify the configuration file :

 https://community.jboss.org/thread/152423 https://community.jboss.org/thread/152423

thanks, Sergey

Start a new discussion in JBoss Web Services Development at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2047]