[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Login Issue with Apache http server– SSO- JBOSS Portal Integration

Ramendra Shekhawat do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 27 10:00:31 EDT 2010

Ramendra Shekhawat [http://community.jboss.org/people/friendrss] created the discussion

"Login Issue with Apache http server– SSO- JBOSS Portal Integration"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/545108#545108

We are currently implementation Single Sign On for our application. This implementation is using apache web server integrated with SUN SSO/Access Manager for authentication using Sun AM Policy Agent. Post authentication request is fwd to portal, But portal do not able to identify user session asking for relogin.

Any help in this regard is appreciated.

Ramendra

Start a new discussion in JBoss Portal at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2011]