[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Jbpm Console Server On Weblogic 9.2

Abhishek Chikane do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 28 10:28:17 EDT 2010

Abhishek Chikane [http://community.jboss.org/people/abhishek.chikane%40gmail.com] created the discussion

"Jbpm Console Server On Weblogic 9.2"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/545295#545295

Can you please help me to setup the jBPM gwt console server war on Weblogi  9.2?

I am getting following error.

java.lang.IllegalStateException:  Neither JMX config nor '-Dcatalina.home' available to resolve  serverDataDir
     at  org.jboss.bpm.report.ReportFacade.resolveDataDir(ReportFacade.java:142)
     at  org.jboss.bpm.report.ReportFacade.initBirtService(ReportFacade.java:86)
     at  org.jboss.bpm.report.ReportFacade.<init>(ReportFacade.java:71)
     at  org.jboss.bpm.console.server.ConsoleServerApplication.<init>(ConsoleServerApplication.java:48)
     at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native  Method)

This is because in the class ReportFacade the system property is read as "catalina.home" . The JMX cod reads the jboss specific Mbean.

I tried to set the eneviornment variable setting but it did not work

Is there any other way to deploy it on Weblogic 9.2?