[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache POJO Edition] - Remote node did not update when modifying a node

Oliver Yang do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun May 30 19:40:07 EDT 2010

Oliver Yang [http://community.jboss.org/people/oliver.yang] replied to the discussion

"Remote node did not update when modifying a node"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/545426#545426

Hi, guys

I solved the problems. As I use AOP Pojo cache, my Replicable items were NOT instrumented. After I instrumented them in compile time, they work fine. Please see  http://www.jboss.org/file-access/default/members/jbosscache/freezone/docs/2.1.0.GA/pojo/userguide_en/html/instrumentation.html http://www.jboss.org/file-access/default/members/jbosscache/freezone/docs/2.1.0.GA/pojo/userguide_en/html/instrumentation.html

Welcome anyone ask questions.

Start a new discussion in JBoss Cache POJO Edition at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2054]