[jboss-user] [Javassist Development] - CtClass getNestedClasses() returns the same class when applied to an anonymous class

Dam Dam do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 31 10:48:36 EDT 2010

Dam Dam [http://community.jboss.org/people/damdamdam] replied to the discussion

"CtClass getNestedClasses() returns the same class when applied to an anonymous class"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/545504#545504

Could anyone log this as a bug please ? I can't access to the Bug Tracker (which is normal I think). Or at least, tell us if it's not going to be corrected. Thanks

Start a new discussion in Javassist Development at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2063]