[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - Re: getPort() call takes too long

Sridhar Krishnan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 3 06:58:00 EDT 2010

Sridhar Krishnan [http://community.jboss.org/people/sridhark79] created the discussion

"Re: getPort() call takes too long"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/569460#569460

Hi All,

Did we get to the root cause of this issue. we are using Jbossws-native for ws stack and our app platform is jboss 5.0.0 and when we use wsconsume-generated clients to hit the service, we see the same behaviour. In our case the rebuildEndPointMetaData takes a pretty nasty 22seconds. Any reason why the EndPoint's meta data is not found on the annotatedPort List in the getPortInternal method? Any suggestion or guidance in this matter would be really help us save our face before our clients

Thanks & Regards
Sridhar

Thanks & Regards
sridhar