[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - JBM stops reconnection to a remote provider

Ivan Rododendro do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 5 11:28:51 EDT 2010

Ivan Rododendro [http://community.jboss.org/people/rododendro.ivan] created the discussion

"JBM stops reconnection to a remote provider"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/569842#569842

Hi
I have two JBoss 5.1.0 instances running JBM 1.4.3, one is JMS provider, on the other I have a MDB client.

When I stop the JMS Provider the other instance starts reconnection procedure. If the JMS propvider is re-started quickly the reconnection goes fine but if the provider stays down a few minute no reconnection occurs. In fact the client instance stops reconnection procedure after a few tries.

Does anyone knows how to configure this behaviour ?

thanks
ivan
Hi
I have two JBoss 5.1.0 instances running JBM 1.4.3, one is JMS provider, on the other I have a MDB client.

When I stop the JMS Provider the other instance starts reconnection procedure. If the JMS propvider is re-started quickly the reconnection goes fine but if the provider stays down a few minute no reconnection occurs. In fact the client instance stops reconnection procedure after a few tries.

Does anyone knows how to configure this behaviour ?

thanks
ivan

Start a new discussion in JBoss Messaging at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2042]