[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: JBPM 4.0 in Web Application

Anand Prakash do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 8 15:27:04 EST 2010

Anand Prakash [http://community.jboss.org/people/anandintouch] created the discussion

"Re: JBPM 4.0 in Web Application"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/570145#570145

Hi Deepak,
 Did you get your answer about creating sample web application and using JBPM4 in it?
 I'm using user doc from jboss jbpm4 and able to run jbpm-console application but they have target to create user-webapp in build.xml file under >install
directory and I'm able to build sample user-weapp which creates user-webapp under \jbpm-4.4\install\generated\user-webapp .But not sure how to deploy on jboss5.1.0 and i've noticed that user-webapp folder doesn't have web.xml.So that could be the reason ,it's not deploying on jboss properly.
If you have done this sample user-webapp deployment successfully or any other sample web app using jbpm4 in it then please let me know.
Thanks,
Anand
 mailto:anandintouch at gmail.com anandintouch at gmail.com