[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Exception Handler support in jBPM 4.4

Michał Minicki do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 9 03:10:59 EST 2010

Michał Minicki [http://community.jboss.org/people/Valgoerad] created the discussion

"Re: Exception Handler support in jBPM 4.4"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/570202#570202

So, the bottom line is, there is no way to do this in jBPM4 for now.

I don't exactly know who's making all the design decisions here so I'll just ask.

Are you planning to implement something like this in the future? I'm asking b/c in all the threads concerning exception handling I see lots of deflecting answers and lots of explanations of why there shouldn't be one in jBPM4.

If you are going to implement it in the end, are you guys willing to accept any patches with possible solutions?

Kind regards,
Michał