[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: JBPM3.2's images replace with jbpm4

Bernd Ruecker do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 9 12:20:18 EST 2010

Bernd Ruecker [http://community.jboss.org/people/camunda] created the discussion

"Re: JBPM3.2's images replace with jbpm4"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/570330#570330

Hi Sunay.

We are currently working at customers with BPMN in Signavio and transforming them on the fly in jPDL 3 code. This is a pretty handy approach with having real fancy BPMN process models but using the stable jBPM 3 in the back ground. If you are interessted send me an email:  mailto:bernd.ruecker at camunda.com bernd.ruecker at camunda.com. We are even thinking about open sourcing that transformation, but haven't yet decided...

Cheers
Bernd