[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: BPEL editor - INVOKE problem

Igor JStarter do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 10 04:53:14 EST 2010

Igor JStarter [http://community.jboss.org/people/izgur] created the discussion

"Re: BPEL editor - INVOKE problem"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/570440#570440

OK... now I get it, but it doesnt work .)

My imported WSDL and XSD must be alright, because I copied it from a bpel project, which runs on my computer just well...

Now I :
1. added these lines to the WSDL
<plnk:partnerLinkType name="OneStringLinkType">
    <plnk:role name="OneStringProvider" portType="wsdl:OneString"/>
    <import location="OneStringService.wsdl" namespace=" http://onestring.si/ http://onestring.si/"/>

2. than went to BPEL where i added INVOKE. Went to detail, new global partner link and choose my OneStringLinkType (until now i always created a new one).

The problem now is that If I go to the new created link, there are NO methods/params under the OneStringProvider...(i saw that there are no methods when i chose the partner link type earlier too)
Like it doesnt find any from the partners wsdl ...