[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: jBPM 4 - Deploy only if ProcessDefinition changed or new

Andrea R do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 10 05:32:05 EST 2010

rapa [http://community.jboss.org/people/rapa] created the discussion

"Re: jBPM 4 - Deploy only if ProcessDefinition changed or new"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/570454#570454

If anyone has a cleaner solution, be welcome to correct me.

In fact I don't understand the reason of some mappings of the jbpm4 tables. For instance, why does the DeploymentImpl class contain a protected Map<String, Lob> resources, where the key set are the resource names? Shouldn't there be only ONE resource name (and respective Lob) per deployment?
That is why I have this nasty
resourceName = deployment.getResourceNames().iterator().next();
in my code...

Instead of a simple deployment.getResourceName();

Cheers.
Andrea